Municipal/Government applications can vary widely in their purpose and associated needs.
From the optimization of public works resources to the coordination of first responders to enhanced public access of government records, universally available cellular connectivity is central to all these efforts. Adding to the challenge is the often historic and architectural significance of our government buildings.
- The increased need of cross-agency communication for Public Safety applications.
- The expectation of universal cellular coverage.
- Increased dependence on electronic files, including citizen access to public records.
- Many government buildings have poor coverage due to size, low-e glass, thick stone walls, etc.
- Local Public Safety and National Fire Protection Assoc. ordinances and regulations.
GIANT Solutions has delivered solutions in wide-varying government/municipal applications. From new modern city halls to state capitols on the National Register of Historic Places, we have the experience and expertise to be trusted in the most challenging of environments. Talk to us about a network to handle all of your communications needs- from cellular DAS to Wi-Fi to public safety.
Case Study: Pennsylvania State Capitol